Protecting your workforce and complying with legislation is the main concern for today’s organizations.
Implementing and certifying an Occupational Health and Safety Management System demonstrates a clear commitment to worker safety.
OHSAS 18001 is an international standard, applicable to any industry
- It helps organizations to define occupational health and safety policies and objectives
- It enables better control of hazards from normal operations and unusual situations
- Its framework is based on two main concepts of continual improvement and regulatory compliance
Benefits of Implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Better manage your health & safety risks
OHSAS 18001 is designed to help create the best possible working conditions in each organization with operational controls in place.
- Create a corporate culture
When staff are aware of their individual roles and responsibilities in looking after their own health and safety, they are more likely to avoid potential hazards.
In addition to certification, we provide relevant training programs for implementing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.